- All sales are final, unless the item is returned with a receipt, in which store credit will be given (excluding clearance items, which all sales are final). No refunds on opened TCG products.
- If WE cancel a store event and you have pre-paid for your seat, you will be given a full refund or store-credit (unless rules apply stating otherwise within a specific event.)
- If YOU cancel an event, you must notify the staff BEFORE the event begins to receive store credit OR you will forfeit your fee.
Pre-Orders and Specialty Orders
- Full payment is required on all pre-orders and specialty orders. No refunds or returns for these items.
- You will be notified once the product has arrived and will be given 180 days to pick up purchase. After 180 days the item will be returned to our inventory.
Items put on hold for later purchase
- Any holds must be picked up and paid for within one week.
Lost & Found
- Non-food items found within the store will be held for 30 days, after which will be disposed of at our discretion.
Code of Conduct
Have FUN!!! While you are having fun playing here at the Dragon’s Nest, please keep in
mind that we are a community-built facility safe for all ages. Be respectful to one
another and keep in mind that your speech (foul language) may NOT be for all ages. We
want everyone to enjoy their visit to the Nest. Dragon’s Nest reserves the right to refuse
service to anyone under any circumstances at our discretion.
The following will NOT be tolerated:
- Illegal Drugs
- Theft – Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Cameras are EVERYWHERE!
- Taking advantage of inexperienced players or customers for personal gain
- Solicitation and Purchasing (promoting yourself or business for personal gain) without express permission from the owner.
We EXPECT the following from all our staff, customers, players, and spectators:
- Friendliness - Have some fun.
- Honesty/Fairness - Don’t cheat, it ain’t fun for any of us. If you notice a mistake made in error, let your team members know and if in a tournament, notify the judge.
- Respect - Be patient and show the same respect you would like to receive.
- Sportsmanship – Don’t be a sore loser.
- Learning – Everyone had to start somewhere. Spread your knowledge to new players. This opens up great new opportunities to build friendships and build our community.
NOTICE: ADULTS participating in our events at the Dragon’s Nest may have their picture taken and used on social media sites.